An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software helps an organization in managing and planning their resources such as HR department, Sales, Accounting, CRM, Marketing, Stock and much more. The ERP systems are automated to generate insights and appropriate data needed for each of the resources to improve efficiency in managing and controlling the business. The basic data is collected from the user and is stored in the central database, from where it is fetched using various machine learning algorithms for building the framework for ERP.
Vibrathon Technologies brings you the most efficient and customized ERP system for Agribusiness. Define what you need to improve in your resource planning and we customize our ERP system accordingly to help you. We focus on Agribusiness which includes FPOs (Farmer Producer Organizations), Food processing & manufacturing companies, Organic retail stores, basically all food-related businesses. This is because we, Vibrathon, aim to promote healthy and adulterant-free food in the market. For this purpose, we already have our Food Traceability Platform.
Let’s discuss a few important modules in our ERP system in detail.
This module can be used to manage all your accounts, transactions & taxes of your business easily. It has many sub-modules such as:
· Chart of Accounts: It contains the blueprint of all the accounts linked to your organization, which can be viewed in a detailed expandable-tree view. You can also add or delete an account under a particular parent account (as a child account), or create a parent account by marking it as a group.
· Accounts Payable: This section can be used to store the details linked with payable transactions the organization has, such as supplier details, purchase invoices, purchase register etc.
· Accounts Receivable: This is similar to the above-mentioned section, difference is here it stores details linked with receivable transactions the organization has, such as sales invoices, customer details, payment entry, etc.
· General Ledger: Its purpose is to keep records of entries of accounting transactions that affect the multiple accounts of the organization. It has sub-sections like Journal Entry, Customer ledger summary, Supplier ledger summary etc.
· There are many more sub-modules under this ‘Accounting’ module, the above mentioned are the most used sections which are important to you.
POS stands for Point-Of-Sale which refers to the time and place where a retail transaction takes place. For the retail operations, we are familiar with the procedure of billing the items on the counter. These operations such as billing, updating stock, payment entries etc take place in one place as one single event. This can be done easily and efficiently by creating a POS profile in the ERP system. By creating a POS profile, you can make a sales invoice within seconds right after completing the billing.
In this module, we can manage the inventory, stock movements, item serial numbers, batch numbers etc. The important sub-modules used under this are:
· Stock Transactions: This section can help you with the stock entry, generating a purchase receipt, material receipt, and delivery note.
· Items & Pricing: In this sub-module, we have the features to add items to the stock either by manually entering it into the ERP system or by uploading the entire list of items with its corresponding price list, quantity & item code, all in one single step. There are also options to set pricing rules, shipping rules, item manufacturer details etc., under this section.
· Stock Reports: This section contains reports such as stock ledger, stock balance, stock projected quantity. It is similar to the general ledger that we discussed, except here we deal with stock related transactions and corresponding accounts.
· Serial No: & Batches: Items that are produced in batches can be given a batch number or we can set a serial number for these items in this section (optional). It is useful when we want to track transactions related to a particular item in a particular batch that is returned by the customer for a replacement or in similar scenarios.
CRM stands for Customer-Relationship-Management. This module in our ERP systems helps you in tracking the pre-sales process from lead capturing, tracking open opportunities, to emails and calls that’ll help you to gain a customer. The important sub-module in this section is:
· Sales Pipeline: This module has many sub-sections such as lead, opportunity, customer, contact, communication, newsletter & lead source. Each of these sections will help you to keep records and the status of your current leads and help you get them to be your customer. You can set reminders and follow-ups on particular events such as sending an email related to a product or of a meeting with the lead etc., in this sub-module.
That’s it! Now you have the basic knowledge about the ERP systems we have for you.